Home · About us · Our Heritage Our Heritage A timeline tracing our journey from 1857 to the present day. 1857 Grahams is born. This was when John Graham, Gunsmith, first opened for business at 4c, 30 Castle Street in Inverness. 1864 Grahams moves to 27 Union Street. Inverness Courier on 21st July 1864. "To Sportsmen. John Graham, in returning thanks for the liberal patronage bestowed him, wishes to intimate that he has removed from Castle Street to 27 Union Street, where increased accommodation will enable him to meet the requirements of the Public." 1977 Return to Castle Street but this time to No.71. Graham's penultimate move. 1989 Move to current location at 37-39 Castle Street. This is where we are today. Often described as similar to the "Tardis" in that the shop is larger than it's frontage suggests.